Friday 26 December 2014

I saw only you..

I saw you with me just now,
But couldn't find you here...
I saw you in my thoughts,
And felt you are with me...
I saw you with me as 'we' in my every thought and dream...
I saw the illusion of yours at the very first thought of yours, smiling at me...
I saw that I need you badly for you are my necessity...
I saw that every tear of mine which were filling my eyes, only with you...
I saw that every pretty smile I put on, only with you..
I saw the world as nothing, without you..
I saw that you are my everything, every inch of me...
I saw that I am incomplete without you..
I saw that I can live without you but I don't want to...
I saw you wiping my tears at my the hardest times...
I saw you smiling at me when I am happy with you..
I saw your every form of immense love for me..
I saw your every form of care behind your anger..
I saw every day, every hour, every minute and every second spending with you with ecstasy...
I saw the immense joy with the first embrace you gave me...
I saw the secured feeling within me in your arms..
I saw the intense euphoria within me when you kissed me..
I saw the intimacy between us in our every warm silence..
I saw the intensity of our love in every gaze of ours..
I saw the pain of losing you in my thoughts..
I saw that I can't even imagine myself in the thoughts filled with pain of losing you..
I saw you always are my guide and critic, adviser and guardian..
I saw that I miss you whenever I feel your absence..
I saw that I love you deeply from the core of my heart..
And what I finally saw is I am nothing but you.. Its only you... From the deepest core of my heart its only you.. Its only you...

1 comment: