Tuesday 13 January 2015

Blues..

I sat on the beach side..
Thinking how would waves correspond time..
Wondering how these blues make a lot of differences in them...
I looked at the sand and its brilliance.. Showing its yellowish brown tinge and its freshness...
If I am not wrong, I see the sun set just like a turtle hiding inside a shell but though it's a typical hot red turtle..
I could see the illusion of sea and water meeting with each other and creating a platform for the sun to hide himself..
The waves slowly turned out to be tides... The clear waters touching my feet with a tidal force.. My feet sank in the sand along with the water.. Deep sea waters clearly showing up their bluish green color on the surface... and then greenish blue color underwaters..
The moon is in its crescent phrase and the sky showed up it's evening auroral colors.. Blue orange and red strips just like an emblem of independence, with the crescent at one corner rising and to  the other corner the Sun going underwaters with the support of the sky.. Birds flying far off from the sea migrating to their homes across those strips of independence just like the dots representing integrity...
The crescent is like a small bowl held in the sky for collecting all the stars.. The stars twinkling and fading away periodically.. But always the pole star shining just like a bed lamp..
All these blues suddenly turned out to black in front of my eyes within minutes.. Then I understood.. That's life and that's blues.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment