Saturday 18 June 2016

Resurrecting..

Its been days since I updated my blog. Meanwhile, there were a lot new experiences in my life. New people, new life, new outlook, new beliefs, new ambitions and finally new me.
Comparing myself of today, to myself of yesterday gives me strength to make myself even more better and strong.
We do have life events which change our life, incredibly. Good or bad, we do change.
And with these changes, I realized I should not compare myself to any other person, and most importantly not to judge myself for being what I am. Accepting your mistakes comes with great mental strength and emotional balance.
From now on, I will try not to shun myself from my thoughts, will stand on my morals and beliefs and make myself a better person to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment